Senior Human Resources Generalist
Urban Redevelopment Authority of Pittsburgh
The Senior Human Resources Generalist will perform both administrative and strategic hiring duties, onboarding, medical benefits and training development. The Senior Human Resources Generalist will work with the Director of Human Resources to help guide the human resources initiatives and strategies.
- HR applicants require a bachelorís degree in human resources, business, or a related field, or extensive prior experience in human resources
- Three to five plus years of experience in human resources positions
- Experience in HR federal and state laws
- Possess superb written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping
- Organized and efficient in daily tasks
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
- General knowledge of employment laws and best practices
- City residency is a condition of employment.
Learn more and apply below.